rusted piano strings

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 10:49:00 MST 2008

I agree with you David. I use that stuff on occasion, but I only recommend
it when there is only a very small amount of corrosion or dulling of the
wire and they want it looking better. If the wire is not rusted, but only
dull (maybe with some minor rust) they do work well to shine the strings up,
and the difference with what you've shined and the dull stuff that you can't
get to is not so noticeable, IMHO.

Terry Farell