Mark-up (was Steinway parts)

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Feb 20 05:20:57 MST 2008

Back when I was doing outside client work I used to use what I called a
Bestimate.  It was a Bid in that it was the most I would charge and it
was an Estimate because it could be less.  As you, Paul, I made it a
point to find any hidden problems before giving my not-any-higher-than
price.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu