Mark-up (was Steinway parts)

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 06:00:57 MST 2008

There are times I have called the customer and said that I found another
problem and would you mind if I add it to the final bill.   There have been
times they have said no and I went ahead and done the work, to save my
reputation.

What happens when you get a bid for roofing a house and when they remove the
old shingles, they find wood rot.   If you are not willing to pay to get it
fixed, then should they just shingle over it.

There can always be unknown problems, but it is all in how we deal with it.

Just food for thought.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin