Dust Collection

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 13:51:28 MST 2008

Grand Piano drop screw tool?Yeah BaBY! I have one. One of the best, if not the best - change that - yup, the absolute best shop investment I have ever made. The thing EATS dust. WAY more than powerful enough. And it separates the finest dust out and drops it into the can. I have run many board feet of VERY BLACK EBONY wood through both my bandsaw and my drum sander and the thing gets it all - I have a little window on the top of the nice white exhaust filters and after sanding tons of ebony, I can take a flashlight and look down into the interior of the filters and they are still very bright white. I mean nothing gets past this thing.

Buddy, the dust from your pinblock and your panels were eaten by this thing!

Did I say I am very happy with it and am very impressed with it?

Email me privately and I can share all sorts of details about it and the rest of my system.

Terry Farrell