Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Feb 20 15:16:35 MST 2008

>>A DC system really can't be effective in a grand without a string-cover.

I have years of anecdotal evidence on scores of installations that say
otherwise. Perhaps a string cover increases their effectiveness, but on many
of my installations I don't know how. I'm talking about pianos that had +/-
25 cent seasonal variation that went to +/- 2.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802