CF carbon fiber lever

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 21 06:25:02 MST 2008

John,
Don't you also need to know something about the fiber orientation in the
CF layup?  Been a while since I played with any of this, but I recall
being told by a CF supplier that they can vary the modulus by a factor
of 2 or 3 by adjusting the fiber orientation.  Of course, that was in
rectangular sections, and maybe the options are more limited in tubular CF?
Mike