CF carbon fiber lever

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 19:15:48 MST 2008

We have a local who spent years finding the perfect hammer, and tips, and
came up with the Jahn with a specially made 2.5 degree head.........  I
caught him one day at the Steinway store where he works, and asked if he had
finally settled on "perfection".......  he wanted to know what I used, and
rather shame-faced, I showed him my home-built ones with my 15 degree
heads.........  His response, "These are really nice."
les bartlett

  _____