CF carbon fiber lever

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 06:56:07 MST 2008

I agree. balance is very important, but I do find I need to move my hand to the tip to lift it from one pin to another. I like to be sure the tip is down solid on the tuning pin. I don't like any movement between the tip and tuning pin. I like to feel the flex and movement of the tuning pin in my hand. I'm not a jerk setter. I like to feel the pin setting. Not that I think it's better. It's just the way I like to tune.

Al Guecia