CF carbon fiber lever

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:54:53 MST 2008

Sorry, but something is seriously wacky with your assessment.

 The carbon fiber Fujan feels like almost nothing in your hand. It is extremely light. I own the Jahn extension hammer and it is, as hammers go, very heavy.

I have NO anxieties about the durability of the Fujan. It is designed by an engineer (Mr. Fujan) and manufactured  with exceptional quality.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO