CF carbon fiber lever

John Delacour JD at Pianomaker.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 10:37:01 MST 2008

At 10:54 -0600 22/2/08, Alan Barnard wrote:

>Sorry, but something is seriously wacky with your assessment.

Or your reading, perhaps!

>  The carbon fiber Fujan feels like almost nothing in your hand. It
>is extremely light. I own the Jahn extension hammer and it is, as
>hammers go, very heavy.

I'm sure it is.  What does the extensible Fujan or Faulk weigh?  My
posting made it quite clear which Jahn hammer I was talking about;  I
even gave the part number.  The weights were taken from directly from
the web sites concerned, so I presume they must be whacky in your
opinion.

What experience have you of the Jahn 45.35.20?

JD