Action Rail Screws

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:39:17 MST 2008

Various runs of Kimballs, and some of Baldwin and others, featured case
parts carelessly slammed in with power screwdrivers. The resulting slightly
or severely bent screws should not be driven into "healthy" screw holes. In
an ideal world we'd always have appropriate undamaged screws to replace the
cockeyed ones, but I don't often have them at hand.Patrick Draine