George Steck Grand Manufactured by????

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:26:28 MST 2008

Yes Mike that was by Sejung <http://www.sejungusa.com/>. Why does it have
the look of Samick? When they set up shop in China they "hired dozens of
manufacturing managers who had once worked for Young Chang and Samick."
(quoted from Larry Fine's 2007-2008 Annual Supplement).Good luck!
Patrick Draine
8 inches of snow overnight; a half dozen hardy surfers sighted off the
Nahant Causeway on my way back from this morning's tuning