insurance

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 21:03:44 MST 2008

There are a number of us out here who are ignorant, and relatively poor who
do NOT know the ins and outs of this insurance stuff. I'm certainly one of
them.  I DO know that it's worthless in a school if one is accused, at least
as far as career is concerned.   I also know I've been terribly naïve and
assumed most people with a piano are people of good will.  So, this geezer
would consider this a thread greatly appreciated if it were expanded a whole
lot.
les bartlett