insurance

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 22:18:11 MST 2008

Brian

You can get a variety of insurance programs through the PTG insurance company. Ask the Home office for their name and address. (They used to advertise in the Journal, but I haven't seen them for a while).

You should carry insurance not only in case of an accident, but in case you get sued for damaging a piano, when you know you didn't do anything because the insurance company's lawyers will defend you.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of