OT - Sensory Overload

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 21:05:28 MST 2008

My audiologist finds me quite fun to work with as hearing  impaired, because
in the areas where I hear, I'll tell her to adjust a sound band oh, 3 db.
If she goes to 5, and sometimes even to 4, I know it and tell her it's
wrong.   Yet I am significnatly impaired, and have to wear hearing
aids..........  It's weird.
les b

  _____