insurance

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:17:12 MST 2008

If the tests suggest ASD ASC, or PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorders) contact me privately. My grandson is as you describe and my daughter has done a lot of legwork on this subject. She is wonderfully raising a wonderful child, and would be a great resource for you, perhaps, and certainly can recommend other resources. I'm at pianotuner at embarqmail.com

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO