Electrical question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 06:43:13 MST 2008

I see now that I did not directly answer your question David. My fan is
120V, so all I had to do was take an electrical cord (lamp cord) with a plug
on one end and bare wire ends on the other. I simply spliced the two cord
leads onto the two wired dangling out of the fan with crimp connectors (the
pink things in the first picture). I don't remember is polarity was a
factor - likely if you hook it up backwards maybe the fan will go
backwards - if so, just hook it up the other way. IMHO, forget the 12V and
just get the 120V so that you don't have to monkey around with batteries -
you can just plug it into the wall.

Terry Farrell