Waterbound

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Feb 24 17:33:22 MST 2008

Annie,
For lack of anything better, block them up rather than the dolly. 4x6 blocks
18" long, or 4x10 or 12. however high you need them. Also, find the low spot
in the floor and use a sump (submersible pump) or a pump. Good luck. You can
leave a piano on a dolly as long as you like, I just don't like to in
earthquake country.

Fenton