insurance

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon Feb 25 09:38:02 MST 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Avery Todd
  To: Pianotech List

  I agree that Safeco has gotten expensive, but I join with Diane in recommending them, they know our industry and were there for me also on Oct 17.
  Fenton
  Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:44 PM
  Subject: Re: insurance

  I have my vehicle insurance with Safeco and I've always like them. But DAMN they've gotten expensive lately. I'm getting ready to change!

  Avery Todd
  Houston, TX