Bridge pattern material

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 17:47:47 MST 2008

Greetings,
I'm attempting my fist soundboard replacement a la Bolduc and I'm looking for some Mylar to make the hole pattern in the bridges. I've been to arts n crafts stores, office supplies and the big orange builders store (you know the one) and all I can find is a 8x11 sheet product. Apparently I can get this in a roll, as explained on the Bolduc soundboard replacement video with Christian Bolduc, but what kind of supplier has this stuff. Even been to a paper specialty shop but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David C.