Pinblock transfer agent

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Mon Feb 25 16:51:27 MST 2008

'Tis the way it was described to me.  And, unless they are purposefully
misrepresenting their methods, the new Ben Niles documentary, "Note by Note"
(which follows the construction of a C&A piano), shows them fitting it just
that way.

Perhaps it hasn't always been done that way?  I dunno.

William R. Monroe