Bridge pattern material

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 20:20:04 MST 2008

Unless you are making a template to use on all similar models, I think it's
better to lay it out from scratch.  Even better is to make sure the scale is
correct to begin with by running the scale numbers through a program or have
somebody else do it for you.  Laying it out from scratch isn't that
difficult.  Too many times I've seen poorly made or transferred patterns
with inconsistent offsets and inaccurate speaking lengths.  With mylar
patters you might just be copying someone else's mistakes.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com