Bridge pattern material

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 21:46:42 MST 2008

 David:

Any good plastics supply house will have a variety of grades and thicknesses of flexible plastic available. I use Duralar which is about 20 mills, doesn't tear, forms a clean hole with a punch, and comes in 4 x 8' sheets which I keep rolled up in the corner. Good for making agraffe templates, too. If you want a good punch set, look to Mazzaglia tools.

Paul