Bridge pattern material

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 22:08:57 MST 2008

    Obviously this can be true.... observing the bridge pin accuracy before the piano is torn down will be a guide as to how successful the Mylar pattrn will be & it is possible to correct the unison patches  that are grossly layed out.  If the bridge is badly split as in D. Chadwicks Knabe, then starting from scratch is the best outcome.

  Dale

With mylar patters you might just be copying someone else’s mistakes.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com