Steinway B Cover

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 05:48:07 MST 2008

 At the school where I work we have some narrow passages through which our performance pianos must routinely travel .? I have had Covers By Jill make padded covers with a bumper running around the perimeter of the lid.? This has really saved a lot of wear and tear on both the cover and the piano (from being dragged against doorjambs).

Alan Eder