Emailing: P2130064

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Feb 27 01:27:27 MST 2008

Looks real nice there David.  Easy to construct and no doubt very sturdy
indeed. Good luck with them.

Just as a question... one could do basically the same thing with
vertical laminated ply 2 X  4's  yes ? And another thing I've been
wondering about... these pneumatic <<bars>> a lot of you guys are using
over there.... Wouldnt it be possible to just use an appropriately thick
and firm cushion along with cinch down screws on the sides to do the
same job ? I realize it would not be quite as quick... but it would work
fine yes ?  Or what.

Cheers
RicB