Emailing: P2130064

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 05:14:36 MST 2008

Ric
As long as you can verify that your getting about 45 psi on each and every sq.inch of you glue joint?use whatever method you?choose? However my fist thin slice of this idea is not me!. & why would you wish to do this anyway? Fire hose set ups aren't rocket science nor all that expnesive & the confidence factor is 100%.
? David
? Beautiful.? It's nice to see your project finally achieve escape velocity......so to speak. Well done.
? Dale

Looks real nice there David. Easy to construct and no doubt very sturdy indeed. Good luck with them.?
?
Just as a question... one could do basically the same thing with vertical laminated ply 2 X 4's yes ? And another thing I've been wondering about... these pneumatic <<bars>> a lot of you guys are using over there.... Wouldnt it be possible to just use an appropriately thick and firm cushion along with cinch down screws on the sides to do the same job ? I realize it would not be quite as quick... but it would work fine yes ? Or what.?
?
Cheers?
RicB?
?