in home regulating

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Feb 27 06:46:28 MST 2008

I bought a short 4 foot plastic folding table from Sam's for about $30 that
works really well for in home regulating. I can use it for displaying my
tools or I can set the action on it for work I prefer to do out of the
piano.

The stool is a good idea. I usually place a folded up moving blanket on the
floor to kneel on or ask the customer for a large bath towel.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802