Emailing: P2130064

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 07:37:33 MST 2008

Laminated plywood would work fine. I simply used a couple of 2x6 lengths of
Southern Yellow Pine (maybe even harder than hard maple!). Like Dale said,
screws would work, but you loose the ability to observe clamping pressure.
The fire hose setup is very simple to build and operate - why go another
route if there is no advantage?

Terry Farrell