Emailing: P2130064

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Feb 27 11:50:37 MST 2008

Hi Dale..

Just curious really.  Was thinking of making something that looked
esthetically a bit nicer and was thinking about a different kind of end
locking mechanism.

Cheers RicB

    Ric
    As long as you can verify that your getting about 45 psi on each and
    every sq.inch of you glue joint use whatever method you choose.
    However my first thin slice of this idea is not me!. & why would you
    wish to do this anyway ? Fire hose set ups aren't rocket science nor
    all that expnesive & the confidence factor is 100%.

    David
    Beautiful.? It's nice to see your project finally achieve escape
    velocity......so to speak. Well done.
    Dale