List - Thank You

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 17:44:09 MST 2008

Greetings,

            Just want to say Thank you to everyone for piano help,
suggestions and encouragement from this list. Especially for recent help, when I came
upon the Krannich and Bach grand    and the upright, where I tried to check
negative lost motion by tugging on hte hammer rest rail, and woah, the darn rail
was a fixed one! Never came across this stuff before in 5 plus years. There's
always something you've never seen before!  Again, Thank you.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)