Iver's & Pond 46734; butt plates for these hopefully available soon.

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 09:36:41 MST 2008

Can't help you with the hours, but a  super piano!!!
 ( How tall is it ??? My model 19 is 57", with an "art
case". )
Thump

P.S. The butt plates Schaff sells don't really fit
these pianos, as they're for the rails with the swaged
"bumps"---not the tiny posts like these have. I'm
trying to have some made with a  narrower ( more
appropriate) notch at the bottom but, failing that, am
trying to source some tiny tubing that can be cut to
short sections and glued over the posts ( like, from
model train suppliers ) to make them fatter.
     The Schaff plates can be used, but will shift
diagonally when the screw is tightened, because the
notch is too wide. ( And then the upper corner might
rub inside the hammer butt. ) If any of y'all would
like some sets of the more appropriate plates,please
email me now, so I can tell the machinist and get his
price down!!!