Iver's & Pond 46734; butt plates for these hopefully available soon.

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 28 20:35:47 MST 2008

Thump. Hey: The one I'm looking at is about that size but it is model 39.
ala 1910. It's not ornate at all but rather plain-jane.
I am considering including a new brass rail in the estimate. I see in the
Schaff catalogue that they will duplicate one for me. I'm wondering if that
will take care of the flange problem. Am I opening a can of worms or what.

Gerald McCleskey