Treasures in pianos

RptBob1 at aol.com RptBob1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 10:17:13 MST 2008

I found about 37 jelly beans under the keys in an upright in a Chinese
Church in cleveland.  What a mess!  And they were all stuck together  so had been
there at least thruout the winter heating season.  BB

In a message dated 2/28/2008 12:00:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rnossaman at cox.net writes:

>  The most exciting thing I have found in a piano was a nest of live  mice.
> It caused some excitement with the lady of the house and her  teen aged
> daughter.
>
> Martin Wisenbaker, RPT

Did  that. The nest was built of shredded shank cushions (the
entire set) and  in the treble end of the action cavity in a
Yamaha grand in a high school

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)