Treasures in pianos

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 10:57:22 MST 2008

How about a dead bird in a grand piano, at the horn. Very expensive house in an exclusive neighborhood. The piano was in the front living room, very formal, hardly used by anyone. When I showed it to the customer, she told me that for years they wondered what the bad smell was in that room, and where it came from. How long, I asked. About 10 years.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of