unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Feb 29 09:14:57 MST 2008

>>Mr. Rudoff - who owns the server on which this list lives and kindly makes
it available for our use - has asked that this behavior cease. Regardless of
any legal technicalities, this is the only consideration that is relevant
here

This is true. So please stop calling other people unethical, because doing
so is passing judgment on them based on some nebulous standard that many
people disagree with. Andy has asked us to stop and that is all that
matters.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272