unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Feb 29 13:51:14 MST 2008

Haven't we beaten this dead horse enough!?  We should all purchase a copy
(and I have several times) of the PPA as the need for it arises frequently.
That being said, if somebody doesn't have one and needs to ask for the date
of manufacture of a particular piano, I don't see a problem with providing
the information.  Quoting information from a source in a written document,
or email, is not an infringement.  You should, however, cite the source.

I hate these slow news days.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com