unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Feb 29 17:57:20 MST 2008

You should look at the threads before you stick your neck out,
Israel. This is what pissed everybody off:

"Notice to list and Alan Forsyth...
Publishing the contents of a copyrighted book is both illegal and
unethical. Participating in the benefits of this revelation of
material and subsequent copying of it puts all parties at risk. Be
warned. The publisher Larry Ashley is now in pursuit of this highly
unprofessional, disgusting practice so many of you seem to take
lightly. I challenge the PTG members in charge of this list to
forthwith make statements and effect practices to stop this behavior
now and prevent the inevitable law suit.
For shame on this body of miscreants.
Joseph Alkana RPT

That is what I call highly inflammatory and disrespectful in a
collegial atmosphere...agree or no?
David Andersen
P.S. then the "glee" from Mr. Alkana when we got "busted..." ya gonna
let that pass, too? Mm mm mm.