e bay-- where NOT to place the piano

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Thu May 1 08:14:29 MDT 2008

It doesn't matter, guys, read the description: it's a QUALITY Janssen. This makes it extremely rare and unique. Interesting history, Janssen ... as I understand it, it was once owned by the Conn (trumpet and trombone) people with Charles Walters as the chief designer/production supervisor. If that's right, he must have found out how to make good pianos by an intensive study of mediocrity.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO