Water Damaged Piano Results

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 1 08:37:47 MDT 2008

When writing my initial response to this post, I thought I put enough caveats in there to provide ample protection to the technician doing the proposed work.

After reading some of the additional responses, I feel compelled to add one more caveat: Run, don't walk away from this project!

I think you've had some good input on this topic.

Terry Farrell