XDA pics (was: PDA-Based ETDs)

Jim Moy jim at jimmoy.com
Thu May 1 09:58:49 MDT 2008

David, thanks for posting the pics.

On the horizontal one the graphical area occupied by Tunelab is
"stretched" so the aspect ratio of some elements in the display is
wrong.  Notice, for example, that the phase display blocks are
rectangular instead of square as in the vertical display.

Since other aspects of the image appear to be in the proper aspect
ratio, icons, etc., it indicates to me that the horizontal mode does
not actually get you extra resolution, which would be useful in the
spectrum display.  I'll have to try it on one of my PPC's that does
landscape mode...

Jim Moy
PTG Associate - Boulder, CO Chapter