Flexy S&S D Keys

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 13:35:40 MDT 2008

Hi Terry,

I had the chance to attend Michael Morvan's class at Neecso and was really impressed with both his knowledge and quality of work. I would not hesitate to ask him to do the work.

It was very nice to get to know you and I really appreciated your class.

One of these days I will show up with my bicycle ;-)

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC