Flexy S&S D Keys

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 1 15:08:17 MDT 2008

Hi Marcel! Good to have finally met you also. Thanks for your kind thoughts
about my class. I really enjoyed doing it.

Definitely show up next time with your bike - we'll do a ride or two!

Michael was definitely up at the top of my list for contracting the work
out. I have no doubt that any work he did would be top quality. I wanted to
see what approaches had been used to solve this problem. What approach did
he use for this situation in his class? Bottom stiffeners? Top stiffeners?
Extended key buttons?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell

PS: It's funny how people paint a picture in their minds about the
appearance of someone they haven't met, but have communicated with via
internet. So I guess I don't have to picture you anymore as a young, skinny
guy with long dark hair and a mustache?   ;-)