Flexy S&S D Keys

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri May 2 06:47:30 MDT 2008

No exaggeration at all, Frank.? If memory serves, Del once demonstrated under-engineered concert grand key flex by pushing the front of the key ALL the way down to the punching while holding down the back of the key.? Kinda renders all that precision key dip work irrelevant beyond mezzo piano, doesn't it?? (To say nothing of lost energy!)

Alan Eder