Screw Holder

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 2 21:13:11 MDT 2008

Why not try an auto supply house
les bartlett

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of J Patrick Draine
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 7:10 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Screw Holder

Well the ones from Tuners Supply and Apsco were AOK, but I lost those, and
bought a couple from Schaff. I found them nearly useless -- they didn't
release with enough clearance for the typical upright  flange screw head. I
did complain to several of the Johnsons at past conventions' suppliers
exhibits -- "Oh, really?" was their response!
Maybe they've changed their specs -- I hope so!
Joe Goss' screwholder is very good, but not completely idiot proof (screws
can drop off if you're not careful). I own two.
Patrick Draine

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Phil Frankenberg <philfrank56 at comcast.net>