Veritical Hitches Another Question

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sun May 4 10:27:37 MDT 2008

I have only done this one time. Within this limited experience I would
insert hitches after finishing. What I did was try a couple and found that
the lacquer would bulge at the edges of the holes. Used  drills to get out
the bulk of the overspray - about .007 undersize. Ground off the cutting
edge and let flutes do the cutting.
Gene Nelson