New computer software

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 8 17:38:20 MDT 2008

You know, it is amazing to me that the keyboard industry would spent so much time and energy trying to sound like a piano when we already have pianos. Ditto all the other sound that they are trying to ape. It looks like, to me, that it would be in their interest to invent new sounds that aren't already in use. Sounds that other instruments can't produce. Get outside of the box and work on something new and useful. Any thoughts?
Gerald McCleskey RPT