New computer software

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri May 9 04:59:42 MDT 2008

I know this discussion has taken us somewhat away from the
piano, but I want to say thanks for the discussion anyway.

I have been exploring DAW since most musicians around here
use something resembling that. I don't play as much as I use
to, and I'm an explorer/studier of new concepts before I go
and spend my hard-earned $$.

I have to admit: being pointed to Native Instruments and
finding B4 ll was a nice find for me. I have a bunch of
questions regarding this plug-in, so, if you're so inclined,
contact me off this list to hold my hand!

-Phil Bondi(Fl)