Tic-Tac-Tooner questions solicited

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri May 9 07:46:29 MDT 2008

Greetings,

One of the highpoints at this year's National Convention will be "Tic-Tac-Tooner."? Fashioned after the Hollywood Squares game show format, this love child of Richard Davenport and Co. has been presented three times already at California conventions to great acclaim.? (More details are available at the PTG website.)?

Those of us involved in this high production-value event (and that includes many of PTG's finest) are interested in soliciting questions from participants on the pianotech and CAUT lists.? Questions can be technical (what is this thingee?? How do you do such-and-such? etc.), historical, trivial...your imagination is the only limitation.? Now, I know from being on these lists many a year now that there are some disturbingly inquisitive minds out there, so don't be bashful.? Please send your proposed questions to me, and I will forward them to the Executive Producers for consideration.

See you in Anaheim (or not!).

Thanks,

Alan Eder, RPT