floating the soundboard

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon May 12 18:51:44 MDT 2008

Yes, Yes, Rick and Terry,
There are many ways to skin a cat. But at some point you have to put saw to
wood and get on with it. If you were to try to become an expert at every
methodology just to be sure you were joining the right religion (that didn't
come out right) you'd waste a lot of the precious little time we have here
on earth. So, I say to those of you trying to learn belly work, if you are
fortunate enough to find someone to apprentice with, learn their methods and
then go out and cut wood, what's the worst that can happen. Listen to all
but worship only one God. I'll have a drink with you who ever you are, and I
will come away learning more that you. I hope I can do a half dozen more
bellies before I'm too old for this stuff, in that amount work I'll be lucky
if I can just begin to understand the big picture. The little bit I know now
comes from Dale, Ron N., Dave H., Ron O., Del. and the list as a whole. It
is really cool to watch the arguments here and listen to all sides. I'm
starting to hear the belly of the beast.
Fenton